Job Listings


Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.

The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
  1. Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
  2. Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort

Search Results Page 1 of 1

Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution is currently searching for a Senior Distribution Assistant to join the Services Department. This is a regular, full-time, non-exempt position, and is eligible for full benefits.   Reporting to the appropriate Distribution Supervisor, the Senior Distribution Assistant provides assistance and support to a broad range of Institution operations and services. Duties may be concentrated in a particular area and/or across multiple service functions, in response to staffing and workload needs.  General areas of operation include Building Services, Food Services, Receiving & Mail Services, and Shipping & Warehouse Services.   90% of this position will be within the warehouse & shipping area and the remaining 10% in the other areas listed below:
Job ID
2020-1332
Category
Facilities/Trades
Location : Location
US-MA-Woods Hole
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution is currently searching for two Shop Services Assistants to join the Facilities Department. These are regular, full-time, non-exempt positions, and are eligible for benefits.   This is an entry level position, reporting to a Facilities Shop Supervisor.  Under direct supervision, performs a variety of routine work associated with the areas of machining, maintenance, electrical, and/or carpentry.  This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door of an illustrious institution, while developing your facilities, engineering and trades skills.     Hours for this position are: 7 am - 3:30 pm or 8 am - 4:30 pm
Job ID
2020-1302
Category
Facilities/Trades
Location : Location
US-MA-Woods Hole